Stratasys Continous Build 3D Printer
Scalable, Continuous, Automated 3D Printing.
- Continuous part production on grid of build units
- Multiple requestors, from anywhere
- Automated printer assignment, printing,
- One to thousands of parts, easily, without interruption
- Scalable print capacity.
Stratasys F123 Series
Precision printing. As easy as F123.
- Minimal setup – simply plug and print. Give your entire workgroup access to professional industrial grade 3D printing.
- Non-stop printing – spend less time troubleshooting and more time getting results.
- Fast and easy material swaps –maximize your team’s productivity.
- Reliable results – high levels of accuracy and repeatability, with engineering grade materials.
- Streamlined workflow – Go directly from CAD file formats to 3D print with GrabCAD Print software.
An industrial 3D printer at a price that brings professional 3D printing to the masses.
- Print up to 3 times faster
- Holds 4 times more material
Built specifically for manufacturing and heavy industries, where you plan and work big.
- Achieve faster build time for large parts
- Enhanced efficiency and visualization
- Production phase optimization with Insight Software
- Automated production and monitoring capability with MTConnect-readiness
- Fewer production system breakdowns
Stratasys Fortus 380mc Carbon Fiber Edition
- Parts can endure high heat, caustic chemicals, sterilization and high-impact applications.
- Produce no noxious fumes, chemicals or waste.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Fine details. Smooth surface finishes. Accurate.
Stratasys Fortus 380mc & Fortus 450mc
Advanced Prototyping and Production.
- Embeds hardware, circuitry, and other non-thermoplastic materials into your parts easily, with minimal downtime for changeover.
- Increases your unattended build time up to two full weeks.
- Expands your manufacturing business with speed, agility, and the freedom of your own designs.
- Reduced operation and training time since Fortus systems require minimal training to operate and maintain.
- Can be installed anywhere since they produce no noxious fumes, chemicals or waste.
Takes large scale 3D printing into the next level.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Auto calibration.
- Huge build volume and extreme strength.
- Closed and controllable heat environment.
- Automatic filament loading and detection.