On METHOD’s unique industrial desktop platform, the METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition is designed to print carbon fiber reinforced nylon and other engineering-grade composite parts with three dimensional strength and accuracy like never before.
Strong, Heat-Resistant Metal Replacement Parts
- Carbon fiber reinforced nylon is optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance making it ideal for structural applications and metal replacements
- Excellent strength to weight ratio - 110 MPa TS - for light weighting applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness - 7600 MPa Tensile Modulus - for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load - 184°C HDT - for optimal under-hood and tooling application
Superior Nyylon Carbon Fiber Parts with Method
- METHOD’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- METHOD’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accurate.
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to METHOD’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- METHOD’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.