The most versatile dental 3D printers on the market.
The Objet260 and Objet500 Dental Selection™ are the only dental 3D printers to run on triple-jetting technology, which is PolyJet™
3D Printing at its most advanced. They deliver:
- Lifelike color, texture and detail: 3D print rigid and gum-like features in a range of realistic tooth and gum shades.
- Many materials in one job: Build multi-material dental models in one piece, or complete several small models from diverse materials in one unattended job.
- Efficient workflow: Maximize up time by running your three most-used materials simultaneously. The Objet260 and Objet500 Dental Selection support all Stratasys dental materials, plus an array of dental-specific palettes to produce lifelike colors and textures for teeth and gums.
- Create: Stone models for implant testing with gum-like texture for accurate functional evaluation.
- Models with gum-like materials or a mix of rigid and gum-like components.
- Jaw models printed directly from CBCT scan data with high-definition tooth, root and nerve canal anatomy rendered in contrasting materials.